Drinking water has a huge number of important benefits – which is why drinking the recommended 8 glasses each day is vital.
Some of these benefits include:-
• Weight Loss
• Healthier & Younger Looking Skin
• Increased Concentration
• Assists the Body in Absorbing Vitamins & Minerals
• Increases your Energy
• Increases your Mental & Physical Ability
• Removes Toxins from the Body
• Reduce Headaches & Dizziness
• Helps to Regular your Appetite
• Reduces the Risk of Infections
• Reduces ‘Sunken Eyes’ and Bags Under the Eyes
Benefits of Water
Studies have also found some alarming results about the importance of water for assisting our body to function – for example research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80 percent of sufferers. Furthermore, drinking five glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can reduce the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.